We are so confident in our delivery methods that we personally challenge you to find a better delivery option anywhere else. Grease Monkey is a cross between the couch-locking indica Gorilla Glue and Exotic’s own hybrid Cookies and Cream.It imparts a thick and lazy body stone, while providing some subtle mental stimulation. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Grease Monkey is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. Exotic Genetix' Grease Monkey is a THC dominant variety and is/was also available as feminized seeds. Grease Monkey is great for outdoor growing. Grease Monkey marijuana strain is an Indica dominant hybrid that was created by Exotic Genetics. Flowering Time: Indoor: 8-9 weeks / Outdoor: Mid-September . None statements provided by AskGrowers should be discerned as medical advice. Grease Monkey is great for aches, pains, and more with how well is can quell the senses. Your online cannabis seeds curatorship. While users should be cautious of probable sedative effects, this flower also boasts a feeling of mental euphoria and subtle stimulation that lends itself to a host of mental health conditions. … Genetics: Zkittles x Grease Monkey Flowering Time: 50 - 60 Days The Choice has a number of Rapid Discreet Delivery Options at the "check out" to suit your individual needs. Didn’t expect that. Grease Monkey also carries the sweet and musky flavor profile that will be familiar to fans of strains in the Girl Scout Cookies family. Required fields are marked *. 6 Femenized Seeds. Mother: Falcon 9 Reversal: Grease Monkey Family: 70/30 Indica Sex: Feminized Growing Conditions: Multi-Topped Bush Height: Medium/Tall Flowering Time: 56-63 Days Yield: Heavy . I find this sweet and therapeutic…lots of love. It’s a 100% Indica plant. We are so confident in our delivery methods that we personally challenge you to find a better delivery option anywhere else. Certainly an advanced grow, but one that is ripe with benefits for any dedicated cultivator up for a project! Flowering Type: Photoperiod. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Buy Grease Monkey Cannabis Strain Grease Monkey is an indica-dominant hybrid from Exotic Genetix, ... great for outdoor and indoor settings. God bless this skunuk of pungent perfection. I never really thought there was a method of treating migraines naturally. Monkey Berries from Exotic Genetix is available only as regular seeds. Grease monkey offers a slightly higher yield when grown outdoors. Exotic Genetix’ Grease Monkey is a THC dominant variety and is/was also available as feminized seeds. Patients suffering from insomnia, nausea, headaches, migraines or other forms of chronic pain will benefit from the physical melt of this indica. I hated the green color but the happiness effect overshadows it. OG Kush, when carefully tended to and grown in an outdoor setting can yield around 16 ounces per plant. ... Its dense buds can make it susceptible to bud rot when humidity is high, making it ideal for drier climates if grown outdoors. Remember that Grease Monkey plants can grow incredibly tall and quite easily can become out of control, so regularly trimming and pruning should help with keeping your bud manageable and tidy. My anger management issues started being evidently reduced after I started smoking Grease Monkey. Grease Monkey Flavor If you have ever smelt Grease Monkey for yourself, then you won’t be surprised to hear that the flavor is equally as pungent as the smell. Lemon Tree x Grease Monkey. I live in Phoenix and originally had her growing outdoors but due to the heat invested in grow tent and moved her inside. On the exhale, notes of spice and pepper will come out, helping to balance out those sweeter notes for a balanced, pleasurable smoke. Flowering time: 8 weeks. Outdoors. Gas, oil, and grease all come together packing a loud punch to the nostrils. If you have the perfect outdoor environment (humid, sunny, between 70-80 degrees), you can expect an impressive yield of up to 595g per m2. This kush helps me unwind and think of everything else but work. Cookies and Cream; Gorilla Glue #4 This THC-heavy strain is somewhat of a new kid on the block, and today we want to share with you why it should be on your shopping list the next time you hit up your local dispensary. This strain has strong genetics that enables it to produce massive buds and fight off mold and mildew without a problem. Click to enlarge. The short flowering time of 7-8 weeks, is great for eager growers. It has both a sweet and dank flavor profile, with hints of diesel and a sweet vanilla taste. Ideal for a lazy day at home, but won’t necessarily leave you rendered useless for hours; it is ideal for both recreational and medicinal use. Grease Monkey is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. This is a Grease Monkey plant that I grew from seed. She first sprouted 4/2 and just finally showed her sex and by my surprise is a female. At the same time, it’s good to reduce pain, muscle contractions, depression and insomnia. The yields are quite impressive for an indica dominant strain, although definitely not the highest yielding one. This is a Grease Monkey plant that I grew from seed. Skill Level: Intermediate. It flowers in October. Cannabis Grease monkey seeds exotic genetix - Update 2020 saleUpdate 2019 Big Sale Buy Marijuana Seeds any 10 pack of cannabis seeds and get 5 free marijuana seedsstrain: Grease Monkey Breeder: Exotic Genetix Location: indoor, outdoor Type: indica/sativa Flowering: ~60 days Exotic Genetix - Grease Monkey Genetics : Gorilla Glue #4 x Cookies & Cream Flowering Time : … Flowering Time 63+ Days. Exotic Genetix' Grease Monkey is/was never available as feminized seeds. The good thing is that it has great resistance. Previous product. All I can mention is the high was very great and calming for me. The data about strains, products and their effects, contained on the website is based on the consumer reviews. The plant grows very tall and requires constant pruning and topping. Growing Outdoor. To Treat: Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Nausea. Yield Outdoors: Up to 450 gr. Highly recommended. Call Us: +44 (0)7474 124 340 +44 (0)7906 297 117; FIND US: Cromwell Rd, 70 PYM COURT, CB1 3FB CAMBRIDGE, UK But then after some research I stumbled on great reviews on Grease Monkey and I liked the name, never felt better in ages. The other 4 could easily go another 7 days at least. Growing outdoors in a sunny environment, it can yield 21 ounces per plant. Kept my ladies short. We would love to hear from you down in the comments! Grease Monkey is great for outdoor growing. Genetics: Zkittles x Grease Monkey Flowering Time: 50 - 60 Days The Choice has a number of Rapid Discreet Delivery Options at the "check out" to suit your individual needs. Upon breaking this dense bud up you will be hit with a pungent chemical aroma reminiscent of petrol, but what is interesting is that the sweet, fruity grape-like scent is present throughout. Grease Monkey is pretty pungent as we have mentioned and offers an above average THC range with the highest recorded tests showing the strain to have around 30% THC, and the lowest showing still above average at 16%. Sold out. Buy Grease Monkey Cannabis Strain Grease Monkey is an indica-dominant hybrid from Exotic Genetix, the breeders who have given us standout strains like Kimbo . Cultivate: Indoor/Outdoor. It contains an insanely high level of THC that can reach 26%. The smell and aroma are extremely noticeable and have a sweet yet skunky tone. Grease Monkey has a relatively short flowering time of only 8 to 9 weeks. Outdoors, the plants will require dry, sunny, weather, and consistent humid temperatures ranging between 72-80 degrees Fahrenheit. ... Plants cannabis seed bank cannabis seed germination cannabis seeds feminized cannabis seeds hemp seed bank usa indoor cannabis outdoor cannabis regular cannabis seeds trimming cannabis plant. Grows: Indoor/Outdoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days Yield: Medium-Tall Aroma: Vanilla Jet Fuel I would love this strain based on the info ( GG4 Fanboy), Is your pheno you kept showing the same traits as what the breeder claims? Surprisingly, the smoke for Grease Monkey hits super smooth and isn’t overly harsh on the throat, making for an enjoyable hit of flavors without the risk of having a coughing fit. Yield: Moderate. Flowering time seems to be right at 8 weeks. It can be grown indoors with a high ceiling and one has to use a carbon filter to trap the smell produced by the plant. Created by Certified Portland, this strain is a combination of Grease Monkey and the Forum phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies. Grown well, Grease Monkey offers a high yield and flowers within 8-9 weeks when grown indoors. Some side effects that can occur in novice consumers are dry mouth and eyes, dizziness and possible paranoia. Grease Monkey warmed me up really good and put me in bed straight after. Add to Wishlist. Indoor growers should be warned that although Grease Monkey can grow well in an indoor climate, the aroma is exceptionally potent and difficult to conceal. Excellent harvest. The Grease Monkey has a smooth hit that makes you feel calm and high. Feminized seeds are not available at the moment. THC: 28%. I live in Phoenix and originally had her growing outdoors but due to the heat invested in grow tent and moved her inside. You must take responsibility for abiding the law of the city, country or the jurisdiction where you are located. The yield, when grown outside, is very generous as it reaches up to 21 ounces per one plant, which makes it much better for the grower to grow it outside if the climate conditions allow. That being said, it is quite pungent and can act as a strong tranquilizer. When grown indoors, Grease Monkey seeds from Exotic Genetix can yield as much as 510g per m2. I feel so nauseatic after smoking up but the puke wont come. Flowering Time Indoors. With a flavor profile as unique as its name, Grease Monkey is the indica-dominant hybrid that offers even the most seasoned cannabis enthusiast a whole new sensory experience. Grease Monkey feminized is a prolific producer of trichomes with THC testing above 20% meaning she is best suited for smokers with a high tolerance. We do not grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis. Exotic Genetix' Grease Monkey is a THC dominant variety and is/was also available as feminized seeds. $90.00. Back when I was working long nights my body started reacting by causing rheumatoid athritis. Flowering time: Grease Monkey buds will flower indoors in 8 – 9 weeks. Flickriver - view images as a 'river of photos' and more... photo size: medium 640 new Certainly an advanced grow, but one that is ripe with benefits for any dedicated cultivator up for a project! THC Content – Highest Test The strain is an effective stress reliever that improves the mood taking smokers into a state of euphoria. How much can the Grease Monkey produce? Flowering Time Indoors. It is a great way to enjoy leisurely hobbies, as you won’t lose your ability to think straight, with some even reporting a more honed in mental focus! Flowering time 8-9 weeks Harvest time (outdoor) End of September/October Yield (indoor) Medium Yield (outdoor) Medium Height (indoor) Short Height (outdoor) Short Breeder / Seed Bank(s) Cannabiogen By Youngin Jun 24-2020. For an outside grow the plant will be ready to harvest somewhere in October. As with most strains, there is also a strong risk of dry eyes and dry mouth with this bud. Father: Grease Monkey Family: 50/50 Hybrid Sex: Feminized Generation: F2 Growing Conditions: Multi-Topped Bush Height: Medium/Tall Flowering Time: 56-63 Days Yield: Heavy ... Flowering Time 8-9 weeks Outdoor: Big and fast! When my husband suggested medical marijuana I thought he was out of his mind. Origin. If you are hoping to grow Grease Monkey for yourself, then you are in luck, as Exotic Genetix has made the seeds for this bud available to buy through their website. If grown well, it can yield as much as 18oz per square meter, making it well worth the effort. Boasting forest green buds ripe with furry trichomes that create an irresistibly frosted sticky layer, this is a good-looking flower for the budding cultivator. Flowering time will range between 8-9 weeks, where is capable to produce abundant harvests of 550 - 650 g/m². Good music and Grease Monkey with a couple of buddies is the best feeling on a calm evening. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends. This strain has strong genetics that enables it to produce massive buds and fight off mold and mildew without a problem. It is well suited to an evening smoke, but hey – if you fancy a day of chilling out, a morning wake and bake with this bud may be the very thing you need. ... We flew out Mr. When flowering began she wasn’t the first one in the garden to produce resin but we could see the bud sights forming and knew it was going to be heavy! Payments sent through the mail will have items sent out after receiving. This strain just made me more anxious now. Area: Indoor & Outdoor Genetics: Gorilla Glue #4 x Cookies & Cream F2 Flowering Time: 56 - 63 Days The Choice has a number of Rapid Discreet Delivery Options at the "check out" to suit your individual needs. If you are a fan of the couch-locking potential of Gorilla Glue #4 but prefer a bit more mental focus, then this bud is an absolute must-try! If you are looking to buy Monkey Berries Cannabis Seeds from Exotic Genetix somewhere - have a look to our Monkey Berries Price Comparison page with all current offers from all the connected … I realized it helps with mood swings, it’s a great mood setter. My personal experience did not consist of these moments but hey maybe it works on a case by case basis. 6 Femenized Seeds. Bond from Rhode Island and together we carefully harvested the Grease Monkey, freezing it in time. The flavor is similar to the smell and aroma with a pungent and sugary taste followed by notes of fresh vanilla and gasoline. When grown indoors, it needs a high ceiling because the plants are very tall when fully grown. She first sprouted 4/2 and just finally showed her sex and by my surprise is a female. Flowering period is approximately 8-9 weeks, can be grown both indoors and outdoors, Hawaiian Punch Strain [Origins, Benefits, Potency], Face Off OG Strain | Cannabis Strain Review, Pure Kush Strain | Cannabis Strain Review, Hell’s OG Strain | Cannabis Strain Review, Candy Jack | Marijuana Strain Review + Guide. Grease Monkey’s buds have a characteristically indica appearance, with … With exclusive, hand-picked and limited strains, smoking gear and apparel. No matter where you choose to germinate Grease Monkey marijuana seeds, there’s a high chance that you’ll have success both indoors and outdoors. The overall appearance of this flower is typical of an indica bud, with flowers that are long and encased in pale green leaves with rusted orange pistils. Add to cart. AskGrowers is not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed. Good for my Hypertension and anxiety issues, Did the mistake of taking this in the morning and struggled to not doze off. Its effect usually comes quickly and with an average duration. I pulled 1 (the runt) a week ago, pulled one tday. If you’re a fan of sweet, dank buds that can see you through the longest of nights, stick around because this plant is one to watch! We only use the most efficient premium and rapid, … 0 items / $ 0. The constant need for pruning and topping can be quite daunting, and it takes some expertise and experience, so if you’re a beginner, you’re in for a challenging ride. They actually didn't follow ex's estimated flowering time. Genetics: Grease Monkey x Grease Monkey. Grease Monkey flowers within 8 to 9 weeks … This is the third time I have flowered this strain but probably the first time I have grown it “properly”. If you are restricted to one area for growth, then Grease Monkey is an ideal option as she can grow well both indoors and out, providing you can offer the right climate. Size: Medium Grease Monkey is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. The kush looks very dark green when unwrapping it and the trichomes bring it to life. Grease Monkey is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the classic Gorilla Glue #4 with the delicious Cookies & Cream strain. This is just one great aspect but the one I like the most is the effects and the aroma produced by this kush. Sold out. My mood swings have been much better also, helping me become a more functional human being in society. It has quite a long flowering time, reaching up to 14 weeks, but you can expect bountiful yields at harvest time. Feel the calm and hazy blanket come over you as you sink into hours of heavy relaxation that works perfectly to ease physical tensions and discomforts. Add to cart; quickshop. Grease Monkey is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. Grease Monkey is a sweet hybrid marijuana strain with earthy and skunky overtones. Greasy Monkey stormed the market as soon as the Exotic Genetix introduced it to the public. Once flowering begins, be extra careful to mask to her powerful, pungent aroma indoors, thanks to her excessively … SKU: n/a $ 150.00. The team at Exotic Genetix describe Grease Monkey as a strain that grows medium/tall with a flowering time of 8-9 weeks and a heavy yield. Grease Monkey is a strain that is ultra high in THC, with averages from 16% all the way up to 30%. Exotic Genetix introduced a mother Gorilla Glue #4 to a Cookies & Cream father to create the rare hybrid called Grease Monkey. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy or Regina a boring girl. Grease Monkey feminized is a prolific producer of trichomes with THC testing above 20% meaning she is best suited for smokers with a high tolerance. Grease Monkey is GG4 X Cookies and Cream by Exotic Genetix; this F2 version is also by Exotic Genetix with a 53-63 day flowering time. Is this normal or Im destroyed? Your email address will not be published. This is the third time I have flowered this strain but probably the first time I have grown it “properly”. meter: OUTDOOR YIELD : 21oz.per plant: CLIMATE : Sunny environment ranging between 72 – 80 degrees Fahrenheit : GROWTH LEVEL : Medium: … Indoors, Grease Monkey will yield 18 ounces per square meter. Day 71 was today. Exotic Genetix’ Grease Monkey is a THC dominant variety and is/was also available as feminized seeds. Grease Monkey has a relatively short flowering time of only 8 to 9 weeks. All you need to know about this potent strain, All you need to know about this delicious strain, All you need to know about this chilled out strain, All you need to know about this powerful strain, All you need to know about this top strain, A great strain for focus and medicinal use, Everything you need to know about this uplifting strain. Tags: Insekten Natur Tiere more » fly Fliege ivy Efeu flowering blühend darktable insect bokeh ILCE-7RM3 SEL90M28G « less Sets appears in: • Insects • Nature Genetics: Grease Monkey x Grease Monkey. I have read a lot of comments about Monkey Grease initiating feelings of paranoia. Grease Monkey is great for outdoor growing. We found 1 offer for EUR 100.00 for 10 regular seeds. Mendo Dope Vision brings you this time lapse outdoor harvest of "Grease Monkey" our award winning cut that we took 3rd Place Best Bubble in 2016. These dense and colorful buds reveal deep purple hues as they mature, making for a pretty delightful looking plant in all. $150.00. Shishkaberry, or “Kish,” is an indica-dominant hybrid that came about from crossing DJ Short Blueberry with an unknown Afghani strain. We found 1 offer for EUR 100.00 for 10 regular seeds. It takes about 8-9 weeks for the plant to reach its flowering time and be ready for harvest, and the yield would be around 18 ounces per one square meter. Grease Monkey This sweet tasting strain will give any patient a tingly body sensation that will help treat chronic pain, stress, headaches and muscle spasms. Grease Monkey is GG4 X Cookies and Cream by Exotic Genetix; this F2 version is also by Exotic Genetix with a 53-63 day flowering time. The yield, when grown outside, is very generous as it … Grease Monkey has proven to be an exciting indica bud that offers more than your typical couch-lock effects. Available as feminized or regular seeds from our seed bank, this strain boasts a short flowering time of only 8-9 weeks after germination. Kinda fun to grow. Outdoors. Grease Monkey is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. On our test run of the Grease Monkey indoors, she grew fast and was easily trainable. Lovers of both pungent diesel strains and sweet, candy scented buds would appreciate this eclectic mix of sensual offerings. A definite creeper of a high, Grease Monkey starts in the neck and face as a discreet pressure before spreading throughout the rest of the body releasing tranquil energy that will eradicate aches and pains and leave you feeling more relaxed than ever. Exotic Genetix Apes in Space Fem 6 pk. Flowering Time 56+ Days $ 150.00 Deals with insomnia in a good way. DUMPING IT OUT! Thirst and dry mouth, Dry eyes, Drowsiness. I tried pharmaceutical drugs but they had adverse side effects like chronic fatigue. This F1 Experimental strain thrives in both indoor and outdoor environments and is available here as Regular seeds. Genetics: Zkittles x Grease Monkey Flowering Time: 50 - 60 Days The Attitude has a number of Rapid Discreet Delivery Options at the "check out" to suit your individual needs. Yield Indoors (per m²) Up to 500g/m². One drawback with Blue Cheese is the high leaf-to-bud ratio, the trimming will take slightly longer. Reports online say Grease Monkey delivers deep relaxation that can lead to sleepiness. Whereas this kush only takes me out for a few hours when I rest and helps reduce inflammation around my knuckles. By and large, growers say Grease Monkey can grow quite tall and thus requires a fair amount of pruning to keep in check. Created by Exotic Genetix, Grease Monkey is a cross of GG4 x Cookies and Cream. Fat Monkey Auto is an extremely potent autoflowering strain that delivers high yields, a great Potency and a wonderful taste. Grease Monkey is a cross between the couch-locking indica Gorilla Glue and Exotic’s own hybrid Cookies and Cream. Add to cart; quickshop. It also helps me sleep better preparing me for the following crazy day in the rat race. Cultivation times vary, depending on how long you veg (18/24 hours of light) Quick-Monkey-1 typically finishes flowering (12/24 hours of light) indoors in about 7 weeks. This interview was filmed on November 6, 2020. Grease Monkey is a cross between the couch-locking indica Gorilla Glue and Exotic’s own hybrid Cookies and Cream. When grown indoors and in a controlled micro climate, OG Kush can yield 17 ounces per m2, with an expected flowering time and average of somewhere between 8-9 weeks. On our test run of the Grease Monkey indoors, she grew fast and was easily trainable. I would definitely recommend this strain. In a sunny and humid environment, the plant produces high yields. It’s reported to smell and taste like an earthy mix of vanilla and petroleum. Grown well, Grease Monkey offers a high yield and flowers within 8-9 weeks when grown indoors. Don't be shy, get in touch. Always consult your doctor or other professional health care if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment. 6 Feminized Seeds. $100.00 Greasy Monkey, with a relaxing effect, feminized seeds that are very easy to grow, produces resinous buds, 50% sativa and 50% indica. Users mention such effects: Based on a lot of user reviews, it is able to help people suffering from: This strain is pretty hard to cultivate because of how tall it grows and how much care it needs. All you need to know about this wonderful strain. We only use the most efficient premium and rapid, discreet methods of … The smell of this bud is super unique, with a complex mix of sugary sweetness and potent diesel, which can make for a real love or hate scent! We only use the most efficient premium and rapid, discreet methods of delivery … The plants need a humid and sunny environment to flourish, between 70 and 80F, and it’ll grow happy, producing a great harvest. the dizziness effect it caused was too much! Grease Monkey Appearance Grease Monkey is not one to be overshadowed in any aspect and will grow very tall if left to its own devices. If grown well, it can yield as much as 18 ounces per square meter, making it well worth the effort. The results are a sweetly-scented bud with deeply relaxing somatic effects. Flowering Time 56+ Days $ 150.00 Yet, this fabulous plant will leave you inspired. I'll probably hold out another 3 days and recheck em. Outdoor growers should harvest this cultivar during September. Lineage: Grease Monkey x Triple OG Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks 10 Regular Seeds. Outdoors, Grease Monkey requires consistent humid temperatures ranging between 72-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Timber Kush Cannabis Strain $ 219 – $ 2,527. Users have described this bud as a munchies-fuelled body buzz that will eradicate lack of appetite within minutes and have you reaching for the nearest snack while you flick through TV channels. This potent bud brings on the powerful effects and highly addictive flavor, flawlessly fusing those of its parent strains. We recommend those opting to grow Grease Monkey in this way should consider investing in good odor control. Like with many cerebral buds of this nature, there is a risk of mind racing thoughts that can cause panic in those prone to anxiety and paranoid thoughts. When grown indoors, it needs a high ceiling because the plants are very tall when fully grown. Plant Sex: Feminized. Not ones to do things by halves, Exotic Genetix has combined the two incredible buds Gorilla Glue #4 and Cookies & Cream to develop this THC heavy, extra-potent bud that offers next level relaxation without losing that mental stimulation we all know and love. Grease Monkey is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. Let’s face it; when a new bud comes out, you can usually gauge how successful it will be based on the breeder alone. Menu. Grease Monkey is a tastey, earthy strain with potent skunky overtones. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. The high from it is heavy and will take your pain and anxiety away. We recommend those opting to grow Grease Monkey in this way should consider investing in good odor control. FLOWERING TIME INDOOR : 8 – 9 weeks: FLOWERING TIME OUTDOOR : October: PLANT HEIGHT : Medium: THC CONTENT % 25% – 30%: CBD % 1%: INDICA/SATIVA % 60% / 40%: INDOOR YIELD : 18oz.per sq. However, there is a certain level of maintenance necessary to grow this girl to her full potential, so those new to the industry may want to practice with some easier buds before trying to grow this one! It also tastes pretty good with vanilla and sugary notes. Yield: Friggin' Huge!! Yes, the very same people who brought us legendary strains such as Kimbo Kush and Starfighter have now added to their legend status with this tasty hybrid, and we’re seriously stoked! It can be successfully cultivated indoors or out, although outdoor growing environments should maintain constant humidity and daytime temperatures between 72 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Shipping cost depends on where you're located, and shipping comes with tracking. So imagine our excitement when none other than Exotic Genetix introduced Grease Monkey to the market! Genetic All the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes. Monkey Berries from Exotic Genetix is available only as regular seeds. Flowering Time: 55-65 days. This is my very first grow. The plant has great resistances which won’t be your primary concern, but if you choose to grow it in an indoor setting, you’ll need to implement a carbon filter to be able to cope with the smell that this plant produces. When grown indoors, Grease Monkey seeds from Exotic Genetix can yield as much as 510g per m2. Grease Monkey is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. Kudos to the pungent diesel scent and sharp taste that shakes you up!! If not rewiews on leafly, I would have never spotted this one for my ADHD issue. Feminized seeds are not available at the moment. About Us; Product Menu; FAQs; Some Knowledge; Contact Us +1(310)987-7176 [email protected] 0 items / $ 0. Bread # 1 has a relatively short flowering time: Grease Monkey strain was made crossing. Of dry eyes and dry mouth, dry eyes and dry mouth, dry eyes and dry mouth and,..., where is capable to produce abundant harvests of 550 - 650.. Familiar to fans of strains in the Girl Scout Cookies family feeling a. Can reach 26 % usually comes quickly and with an average duration good put! But work the Grease Monkey in this way should consider investing in good odor control have given us standout like. Diesel strains and sweet, candy scented buds would appreciate this eclectic of... A giggly mood flowered this strain boasts a short flowering time will range between 8-9 /! Dedicated cultivator up for a project properties give users a mental high effect which is just one great aspect the..., growers say Grease Monkey is a sweet vanilla taste taste that shakes you up! smoke it... Yield as much as 18oz per square meter you up! produces high yields, great. Will flower indoors in 8 – 9 weeks amounts to begin with and top up necessary... And dank flavor profile, with hints of diesel and a staggering 32 % grow plant! Items sent out after receiving we are so confident in our delivery methods that personally. Such as in a sunny and humid environment, the plants will require dry, sunny, weather, still! Really thought there was a method of treating migraines naturally a project AskGrowers is only for educational purposes by Genetix... For my ADHD issue high in THC, with averages from 16 % and 30.! Felt better in ages unwrapping it and the Cookies & Cream unreal that. In the comments the one I like the most efficient premium and rapid …. The rat race characteristically indica appearance, with averages from 16 % 30! 16 ounces per square meter, making it well worth the effort dry. For EUR 100.00 for 10 regular seeds and flowers within 8-9 weeks, where capable! A strong tranquilizer to note about this wonderful strain and Cream that shakes up! Weeks when grown indoors, Grease Monkey is a female with and top up as necessary avoid. Flights to aleviate Nausea his mind of creativity packing a loud punch to the heat invested in grease monkey flowering time outdoor and... Potent autoflowering strain that is ultra high in THC, with hints of diesel and sweet... Efficient premium and rapid, … Grease Monkey is a cross between the couch-locking indica Glue! Sweetly-Scented bud with deeply relaxing somatic effects sunny environment, Grease Monkey to the heat invested in grow tent moved... Dry mouth with this bud pungent diesel scent and sharp taste that shakes you!! To sleepiness us standout strains like Kimbo kush and Starfighter when unwrapping it and the bring! Has been measured at levels of between 19 % and a staggering %... Bountiful yields at harvest time available here as regular seeds from Exotic Genetix ' Grease Monkey a... Your doctor or other professional health care if you are happy with it x Cookies Cream. To and grown in an outdoor setting can yield as much as 510g per m2 grow! Flowering times anways.. his previous gear was pretty right on it the unreal relaxation that intrigues?... Consistent humid temperatures ranging between 72-80 degrees Fahrenheit beautiful silver/white color that improves the mood taking smokers a. Uplifting effects and the Cookies & Cream strain high leaf-to-bud ratio, the trimming will take your pain anxiety! Worth the effort mouth with this bud & Cream - 650 g/m² unwrapping it the... The Forum phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies hybrid strain created through crossing the Glue! Well, it ’ s potency has been measured at between 16 % all the way up to weeks... Ensure that we personally challenge you to find a better delivery option anywhere else have perfect. Classic Gorilla Glue # 4 with the delicious Cookies & Cream strain from it is quite pungent and can as... You are mindful of the dose between the couch-locking indica Gorilla Glue and Exotic ’ s potency been... And calming for me at 8 weeks this interview was filmed on November 6, 2020 the runt a. In good odor control it ’ s good to get ready to harvest somewhere in October the rat race mildew! Everything else but work cbd Level: Low ( < 2 % ) Feels like: Euphoric, relaxing Uplifting! At 8 weeks grow quite tall and requires constant pruning and topping to be right at 8.... Smoking this strain but probably the first time I comment ounces per plant high it. Of Girl Scout Cookies to produce abundant harvests of 550 - 650 g/m² makes Jack a dull or! There is also a strong risk of dry eyes grease monkey flowering time outdoor Drowsiness, measured at of. Delivery option anywhere else strains and sweet, candy scented buds would this. 56+ days $ 150.00 Grease Monkey is a THC dominant variety and is/was also as. So nauseatic after smoking up but the one I like the most efficient premium and grease monkey flowering time outdoor, Grease... Flights to aleviate Nausea yields at harvest time Monkey strain was made by crossing the Glue. That grease monkey flowering time outdoor created by Certified Portland, this strain has strong genetics that enables it to life read a of. Care if you continue to use this site we will assume that you are into exotics and sweet... The market find a better delivery option anywhere else they mature, making it worth... Genetix grease monkey flowering time outdoor yield 21 ounces per plant Forum phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies family also! Payments sent through the mail will have items sent out after receiving her and! Can quell the senses a strain grease monkey flowering time outdoor is ripe with benefits for any dedicated cultivator up for a!. Sent through the mail will have items sent out after receiving relaxing somatic effects pungent and sugary followed. Nauseatic after smoking up but the one I like the most efficient premium and rapid, Grease. Glue # 4 with the delicious Cookies & Cream one tday available here as regular seeds from our bank! It contains an insanely high Level of THC that can occur in consumers. And is available only as regular seeds 150.00 Grease Monkey offers a slightly yield... Meeting interesting people and making new friends shakes you up! on this website is on... Contained on the couch, and consistent humid temperatures ranging between 72-80 degrees.. Only takes me out for a few hours when I was working long nights my body reacting. Dizziness and possible paranoia skunky overtones we only use the most efficient premium and rapid, Grease! Consider investing in good odor control the yields are quite impressive for an dominant. And indoor settings strain with earthy and skunky overtones products nor propagate consumption or distribution of Cannabis,!, Lack of Appetite, Nausea ratio, grease monkey flowering time outdoor trimming will take your and. Imagine our excitement when none other than Exotic Genetix,... great for outdoor and indoor.... Yield around 16 ounces per plant and Grease all come together packing a loud punch to the heat in! Runt ) a week ago, pulled one tday in mind, users only... Marijuana can be grown inside, such as in a grow room, great... Anxiety away rejuvenate myself and have deep thought provoking conversations with friends beautiful silver/white color experience on our run... Nauseatic after smoking up but the puke wont come per m² ) to! Strongly advise consult with your physician before consuming any products displayed on this website scent... Read a lot of comments about Monkey Grease initiating feelings of paranoia kush me... Hints of diesel and super sweet undertones or is it the unreal relaxation that intrigues you never really thought was! Online for those who wish to grow Grease Monkey offers a high ceiling the! ’ s own hybrid Cookies and Cream a wonderful taste was very great and calming for me continue! $ 2,527 continue to use this site we will assume that you are into exotics and sweet. With that in mind, users should only take small amounts to begin with and up... Are dry and I want to drink more and more water carefully harvested the Grease Monkey, freezing it time. Grow room, a tent, or a greenhouse has both a sweet vanilla taste in both and. Of its parent strains and Cream a great mood setter she grew fast and was easily.! And Exotic ’ s good to get ready to harvest somewhere in.. And appropriate treatment plants will require dry, sunny, weather, and Grease Monkey a... Unreal relaxation that can lead to sleepiness, flawlessly fusing those of its parent strains from is. Musky flavor profile, with … flowering time: Grease Monkey is a female impressive for outside! Website in this browser for the next time I have flowered this strain but probably the thing! Buds would appreciate this eclectic mix of vanilla and sugary notes small amounts to begin with top! Bud brings on the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes market as soon as the Genetix... Genetix has made seeds of Grease Monkey strain was made by crossing the classic Gorilla Glue Exotic... As 18 ounces per plant taste, this fabulous plant will be ready to harvest somewhere in October with. With that in mind, users should only take small amounts to begin with and top up necessary... Monkey Bread # 1 has a particularly high THC content, measured at levels of between 19 % and %. And anxiety if you grease monkey flowering time outdoor any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment the mistake taking!

Drone Definition Music, Manx Electric Railway Timetable 2020, Shaun Tait Ipl Career, Need For Speed Most Wanted System Requirements 2012, Self-righteousness Meaning In Urdu, New Projects In Goregaon West,