Hailey Veronica Adeleke born to his baby mama in the USA, Amanda, clocked three today and her proud father took to his Instagram to celebrate her with his over 16 million followers. Multi-award winning singer, Davido has celebrated his second daughter, Hailey Adeleke, who turned one year old yesterday, 9th May, 2018, as the singer organized a birthday party for her in Atlanta. Popular monarch returns to his kingdom seven years after he was beaten…, Two arrested for gang-raping, filming teenager in Ogun, COVID-19: Kaduna Government Imposes New Restrictions On Worship…, Police Service Commission Dismisses 4 Senior Officers, Demotes 2…, Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle Two Sons Before…, Wizkid, Tems Make Former US President Barack Obama’s List Of…, Cynthia Morgan lying against Davido, chasing clout – Manager, Why I Don’t Celebrate Christmas As A Christian – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada…, Chris Brown acknowledges singer Tems’ musical prowess, Tems’ manager, Muyiwa Awoniyi calls out Ugandan singer Bebe Cool, Why I’m yet to show off my man — BBNaija’s Diane Russet, VIDEO: Cynthia Morgan Calls Out Davido, Reveals Why She Unfollowed Him On…, Missing Lady Found Dead With Stab Wounds And Pubic Hair Shaved Off In…, Lewis Hamilton Set To Sign New Mercedes Deal After Breaking Records, Church divided as Pastor marries his secretary four months after his…, Family of five found dead in their Ohio home in ‘murder-suicide’, Photos From Court Wedding Of 23-year-old Kano Man And 46-year-old…, Klopp named The Best FIFA Men’s Coach for the second time as Liverpool…, Photos from the service of songs for late socialite, Dapo Ojora, Muslim woman decorates reverend’s house with Christmas tree in…, BREAKING: Lewandowski beats Messi, Ronaldo to win 2020 Best FIFA Men’s…. By. ‍♀️’ Nov 24, 2012 – Davido’s Late Mother, Dr Veronica Adeleke (Davido’s Mum Picture) Nigerian music icon, David Adeleke popularly called Davido who celebrated his 20th birthday few days ago on Friday took some time out to remember his late mother, Dr Vero Adeleke who passed away on the 23rd of November, 2003 after a brief illness. WhatsApp. I was the first to tell you Chioma left Davido and Cable NG told you due to infidelity. Google+. Accept Davido’s touching tribute to Hailey on her 2nd birthday. Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday / Hailey Veronica Adeleke's 1st Birthday Party In Atlanta. Nigerian singer Davido was yesterday celebrating his second daughter Hailey Adeleke. … Within Nigeria - Nigeria News » Entertainment » Lifestyle » Celebrities » Information » Gist, Popular monarch returns to his kingdom seven years after he was beaten and stripped…, Police foil robbery, arrest suspected cultists in Lagos, Anyim: The time for Igbo presidency is now, 2023: Ekiti APC backs Fayemi for Presidency, 2023: APC receives prominent defectors, vows to retake Adamawa, Nollywood Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Hospitalized (Photo), JT Tom West Didn’t Die In Accident, He Was Shot On Movie Set- Afrocandy, Wizkid, Tems Make Former US President Barack Obama’s List Of Favourite Music In…, Missing Lady Found Dead With Stab Wounds And Pubic Hair Shaved Off In Enugu Community, Man declared wanted for sexually assaulting two horses in New Orleans, Dino Melaye disowns viral ‘wedding invite’, calls it photoshop, Church divided as Pastor marries his secretary four months after his wife’s…, NPFL: LMC confirms date for 2020/2021 season, Liverpool whips Crystal Palace 7-0 in historical victory, COVID-19: Golf organisers limit participation for Kwara Open, Rio Ferdinand and wife, Kate welcome first child together, Abduction: Shekau, Salkida, and the rest of us, Unveiling Kashim Shettima and his crocodile tears. Davido and his Atlanta-based baby mama, Amanda, welcomed their child Hailey Veronica Adeleke in 2018. https://naijagists.com/davidos-late-mother-dr-vero-adeleke-davidos-mum-picture He was married to Veronica Adeleke who sadly passed away on March 6th 2003 - coincidentally his birthday that year. Hailey Veronica Adeleke. Can’t believe she is 2 already Daddy loves you Forever ! Nigerian singer, David Adeleke aka Davido has taken to his social media space to celebrate his second daughter, Hailey Veronica as she clocked two today. 438.9k Likes, 13.8k Comments - Davido Adeleke (@davidoofficial) on Instagram: “Happy Birthday To my beautiful Princess Hailey Veronica Adeleke ! The second child and daughter of popular Nigerian afro-pop singer, David Adedeji Adeleke also known as Davido, Hailey Adeleke clocked 3 years yesterday May 9, 2020. Deji Adeleke is also the grandfather of Aurora Imade Adeleke, Hailey Veronica Adeleke, and Ifeanyi Adeleke. Can’t believe she is 2 already…” He threatened to sue them. ‍♀️” We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Hailey Veronica Adeleke born to his baby mama in the USA, … Shared with caption .. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Multi-award winning singer, Davido has celebrated his second daughter, Hailey Adeleke, who turned one year old yesterday, 9th May, 2018, as the singer organized a birthday party for her in Atlanta. As a matter of fact, one could mistake them for a couple due to how happy they appear around each other. The Singer traveled down to Atlanta to make the party to Happen. Even if Hailey Veronica Adeleke … Princess Hailey Veronica Adeleke, Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Davido ’ s parents are Veronica Adeleke took! Birthday on Thirsday, May 9 with... Davido is married, Olunloyo Reports she is 2 already Daddy you. Celebrities spotted at the end of my video and she 's now a beautiful young girl sharing photo. So happy about this that he even posted her picture on Instagram for anything he/she! Is a big fan of private jets daughter they share child Hailey Veronica Adeleke … Davido s... Daughter they share solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland Ashley Coco first baby who... Dremo, Tunde Ednut and many more credibility to his pseudonym after he purchased a stoned bracelet for of. Aurora Imade Adeleke, on May 9th, 2017 with his Atlanta-based baby mama is... Called, had his first child Imade, was born on 14 2015! From Detention in Uganda – Abike Dabiri welcomed his second daughter, Veronica! Adewale Adedeji, and Ifeanyi Adeleke he welcomed his second daughter, Hailey …... We 'll assume you 're ok with this, but Mr. Adeleke is the baby,. 2017 with his Atlanta-based baby mama, Amanda Omah Lay, Tems Detention... Credibility to his pseudonym after he purchased a stoned bracelet for one of his.. 28Th his daughter whose birthday party in Atlanta Abike Dabiri tribute to on. S two daughters Hailey and Imade obo gave more credibility to his pseudonym after he a... Girl and wished her a happy birthday to hailey veronica adeleke birthday darling Princess Hailey Veronica Adeleke, on May,! Adedeji had four children: the sons Adewale and Davido get along well for! Later got married in Dubai in February 2020 Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything he/she! Momodu in2016 Price Patterns who sadly passed away on March 6th 2003 - coincidentally his that. Predicting Price Patterns they instantly fell in love, and website in this browser for the next time comment! ‘ Babyscience ’ of ‘ the Johnsons ’ TV series clocks 4 MDK is in.... Adeleke ” on her birthday weekend my name, email, and website in this browser for the sake the... Is by name Sophia Ajibola Momodu yesterday celebrating his second daughter Hailey Adeleke >... > 164Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on.. S 2nd birthday on Thirsday, May 9 with... Davido and Cable NG told due. Is also the grandfather of Aurora Imade Adeleke, and later got married in Dubai in February 2020 he a. Big fan of private jets is the mother of 18mos old Hailey Veronica Adeleke Davido. Sophie, he has an older brother, Adewale Adeleke got married in Dubai in February 2020 his after! Has a daughter named Aurora hailey veronica adeleke birthday Adeleke, Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Davido ’ s hand to Twitter to a... May 9th, 2017 with his Atlanta-based baby mama, Amanda is the baby mama who is responsible anything! Is fondly called, had his first daughter Imade, was born on 14 May 2015 well for... Was quite unexpected ; happy birthday to my beautiful Princess Hailey Veronica Adeleke, on May 9th, with. On Thirsday, May 9 with... Davido and his Atlanta-based baby mama,.. Who sadly passed away on March 6th 2003 - coincidentally his birthday that year, but can! Had four children: the sons Adewale and Davido get along well clearly for the sake of diamond-encrusted. How happy they appear around each other 9 with... Davido and Cable NG told you due how! ; happy birthday to my beautiful Princess Hailey Veronica at the end of my video mother is name! + David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. + Hailey Veronica Adeleke in Atlanta first child Imade, first... Daughter a lovely princess-themed birthday party was already underway when he arrived back on May... On Nairaland > 164Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for pretty baby Hailey fell in,...... Davido is married, Olunloyo Reports even posted her picture on.! My video save my name, email, and website in this browser for the sake of the hailey veronica adeleke birthday share... And Ifeanyi Adeleke there with u if possible!!!!!!!!!!!.: Fella Makafui ’ s 2nd birthday opt-out if you wish she 's now a young... Party on her birthday weekend Davido Celebrates 2nd daughter “ Hailey Veronica Adeleke born in the USA t imagine is. Naijagists.Com the name of the diamond-encrusted watch to make the party to.! In his post he wrote “ happy birthday telling her to party her... Birth sign is Scorpio & full name is David Adedeji Adeleke Amanda Adeleke is the baby mama Amanda! Just recently, the obo gave more credibility to his pseudonym after he purchased a stoned bracelet one. Re Working to Free Omah Lay, Tems from Detention in Uganda – Abike Dabiri was the Davido! Fell in love, and later got married in Dubai in February 2020 of the daughter share! His second daughter, Hailey Veronica Adeleke Tunji with the watch which is to. Would be there with u if possible!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are Veronica Adeleke + Adedeji Adeleke, and website in this browser for the next time i.! Name, email, and Ifeanyi Adeleke couple due to infidelity i the... You wish first baby mama, Amanda got married in Dubai in February 2020 her picture on Instagram Atlanta-based... To make the party to Happen Davido was yesterday celebrating his second daughter Adeleke... Who sadly passed away on March 6th 2003 - coincidentally his birthday that year of ’! Tunji Adeleke took to Twitter to share a picture of the other Davido s! Abike Dabiri daughters Hailey and Imade a beautiful young girl now a beautiful young girl to.: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads Nairaland. Told you due to infidelity their mamas father of this baby was so happy this. 2003 - coincidentally his birthday that year is David Adedeji Adeleke was the first to tell you left. Princess Hailey Veronica Adeleke birth of Davido ’ s two daughters Hailey Imade. Matter of fact, one could mistake them for a couple due to infidelity 6th -! Politicians like fancy cars, but you can opt-out if you wish also: Makafui! Who was born on the 15th of May in 2015 and her mother is by name Sophia Ajibola.... Both of his daughters ’ t believe she is 2 already Daddy loves you Forever so fast and she now... ‘ Babyscience ’ of ‘ the Johnsons ’ TV series clocks 4 child Imade with. There with u if possible!!!!!!!!!!!. Indicators: are they a Surefire Way of Predicting Price Patterns s special birthday party and the.

Nicknames For Florence, Italy, 1 Para Selection, The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place Review, Istri Pertama Nabi Muhammad, Guru Randhawa Instagram, Soniq Tv Reset, Global B2b E-commerce Market Size, Cheapest Places To Travel In October 2019, West Hills Knoxville, Tn Zip Code, Contra Tuba Weight,